Our team is at your disposal by phone, chat and email from Monday to Saturday.
At Les Montagnettes, we strive to give meaning to everything we do!
One of our company's defining characteristics is our long-term commitment to operating in the Savoie region. We take a 20- to 40-year view of every new project we consider. To do so, it's crucial we make each project our own and build a story that mirrors our values. We've been developing our establishments and companies with this same cohesive, long-term approach for almost 25 years.
This relies on rock-solid teamwork every day and a (rewarding) desire to grow together. To make progress. To push oneself. To go the extra mile... These alpine values underpin the work carried out by all Les Montagnettes employees day in, day out, and drive the expansion of our business with creative flair and excellence, allowing us to progress and surpass limitations in order to reinvent hospitality in our mountains.
I'd like to sincerely thank all of our employees: the values they uphold form the bedrock of the Les Montagnettes expertise and ethos.
25 years in the biggest resorts of the Alps :
• 1992 / Montagnettes Lombarde à Val Thorens
• 1993 / Montagnettes Soleil à Val Thorens
• 1994 / Montagnettes des Cimes à Belle Plagne
• 1995 / Montagnettes du Vallon à Belle Plagne
• 1995 / Montagnettes Val Bel à Val Thorens
• 1997 / Le Hameau de la Sapinière aux Menuires
• 2000 / Les Chalets de la Mouria à Courchevel
• 2002 / L’Oxalys à Val Thorens
• 2006 / Montalys aux Menuires
• 2012 / Le Hameau du Kashmir à Val Thorens
• 2015 / Le Taos à Tignes